Friends reunion

When this happens ,as it does frequently with bands, I am always perplexed and intrigued as to , in a lot of examples though perhaps not this one, which one of them is short of cash and "persuades " the others to raid the cash cow one more time[ or even multiple times ] to top up their ailing funds.

We saw it last year with the Spice Girls and Melanie Brown desperate for money . History is littered with examples of this and I do wonder if indeed one of them is short of reddies . If I was a betting man I would guess it was Matt Perry but as stated its perhaps inaccurate in this case.

Another perhaps inaccurate example are the Who because Daltrey and Townshend don't really see eye to eye and Townshend has just "dumped" a batch new songs on Daltrey which resulted in the new Who album imaginatively named WHO when Daltrey was somewhat less than enamoured with the idea .

Exactly got a feeling this might flop big time they tried it with the inbetweeners last year over here and that was just basically interviews and that flopped

Back