Foggy's Hats

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
It was not always the case that Foggy wore his normal hat,can you name episodes where this happened,it may be part of an episode where he wore a different hat,I will set the ball rolling with
"The Kink in Foggy's Niblick"

He wore a christmas theme hat in "Small Tune on a Penny Wassail", he also wore his trilby hat in "The Three Astaires" and "The Man Who Nearly Knew Pavarotti"

Didn't he also wear the trilby in The Flag and Its Snags (to meet the "commodore")

Must have worn a different hat somewhere in Extra Extra

if i remember correctly amos he kept his normal hat on once he was dressed as the vicar in that episode, as far as i can remember he didnt change his hat, although i could be wrong on that one amos

how about the military metal one in "Stop That Castle" when he was dressed in medival clothing

Wasn't he dressed up as a Red Indian in one episode and wore a band with a feather of some sort

he also wore his trilby in three episodes from series three "The Great Boarding House Caper" and "Cheering Up Gordon" (the holiday two) and "Going to Gordon's Wedding" also

The Day of the Welsh Ferret, Jubilee and The Phantom Of The Graveyard.

erm............im really sorry, dick but Foggy wasn't in Welsh Ferrett http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzH0-hmyPjA
:-[ :-[ You're right pauline , that was Seymour :-[ ;)

Still, Foggy DID wear a hat like that once for a funeral, I think it was the one where they went o pay their respects to the old teacher? Phantom Of The Graveyard.i think

The Day of the Welsh Ferret, Jubilee and The Phantom Of The Graveyard.

erm............im really sorry, dick but Foggy wasn't in Welsh Ferrett http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzH0-hmyPjA
:-[ :-[ You're right pauline , that was Seymour :-[ ;)

Still, Foggy DID wear a hat like that once for a funeral, I think it was the one where they went o pay their respects to the old teacher? Phantom Of The Graveyard.i think
:) that was in my first answer He seemed to like that sort of hat ;)

I wanted to buy a flat cap the same as Foggy,s but met restance from swmbo who informed me that I was already to much like Foggy and did not need his cap!!!!!!!!

Back