Flower Power Cut.

Nice photo John , Compo would probably think all his Birthdays came at once . Yours , of course, came along this week and it seemed to be engulfed in medical personnel matters directed mostly at one of the governesses of our beloved site . Despite the furore I do hope you managed a calm but enjoyable Birthday and you kept the old Blood Pressure in check :)

Nice photo John , Compo would probably think all his Birthdays came at once . Yours , of course, came along this week and it seemed to be engulfed in medical personnel matters directed mostly at one of the governesses of our beloved site . Despite the furore I do hope you managed a calm but enjoyable Birthday and you kept the old Blood Pressure in check :)

Thank you very much CC. Blood pressure is just about back to normal.

Define insurance ? If you mean in the context of demanding money with menaces , sort of protection racket scenario then I can recommend Tony "The Throat " Mambosa as an enforcer . :08::)

Define insurance ? If you mean in the context of demanding money with menaces , sort of protection racket scenario then I can recommend Tony "The Throat " Mambosa as an enforcer . :08::)
No I mean legit, bony fidy kinda of insurance, you're all getting high blood pressure with something like the word "nurse" I'm going start posting some pictures and when you all Keal over I'm in the money :36:

Back