Florida Ice

WesleyRocks

Dedicated Member
[imghttp:///img]

Here is Florida's big snow storm, which was more like an ice storm, but for Florida it was exciting!!!!
Our car and part of the house.

Darrin,

How far down are you? How were the roads? If you got out. I know in TN Black ice is the worst. Hate it. Rather not get out. Sure kids had a day off school.

Brenda

Darrin,

How far down are you? How were the roads? If you got out. I know in TN Black ice is the worst. Hate it. Rather not get out. Sure kids had a day off school.

Brenda

Our address is Tallahassee, but we live very close to the Georgia line. The kids were off from school, and they had Interstate 10 closed down due to ice on the bridges. I came to work, they put sand(which we have plenty of) on the bridges on the back roads and I didn't have any issues.
I grew up in western PA, I have been through the black ice deal many of times. My father used to work for the township, plowing snow, I would ride with him when school was closed. I remember very well hitting ice in his big plow truck and thinking I'm going to die!!!! He would drop the plow and let it dig in to stop us. He had many, many tricks like that when it came to plowing the hills up there.
When we go home to visit, my wife hates they way I zip through back roads, up, down, left, right, doesn't bother me, but she is white knuckling it the whole time. We equally love to harass each other!!! :respect:

Back