Finally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peripheral

Dedicated Member
Tomorrow, finally, it's Brexit. I didn't think I was going to live long enough to see that happen. I will be singing and dancing in the street. Well, singing, my dancing days are gone. It's taking a lot of getting used to. There was a time when I used to teach Disco Dancing. Yeah, me, the Fred Astaire of the disco era. The only Saturday Night Fever I get these days is when we turn the heating up. :13::37:

I thought you'd be a "Lancers " man were you at Rob Gordon's historic reunion Ball?? ;) Though I can see you at a thrash down the Derby and Joan club those old dears wouldn't know what hit them one dance with you and their corsets would end up back to front! :eek:

lancers.jpg

Tomorrow, finally, it's Brexit. I didn't think I was going to live long enough to see that happen. I will be singing and dancing in the street. Well, singing, my dancing days are gone. It's taking a lot of getting used to. There was a time when I used to teach Disco Dancing. Yeah, me, the Fred Astaire of the disco era. The only Saturday Night Fever I get these days is when we turn the heating up. :13::37:

I'm going to London tonight for the Brexit party!

Well, whatever this day represents -- BEST WISHES TO ALL and hope for the best. As for the dancing, there was an episode of "Are You Being Served" where Young Mr. Grace (Ahem) "danced" with a little finger puppet during one of those episodes where they all ended up dancing -- even Frank Thornton did a quite respectable turn on the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back