Fear Factor

• Thread starter captain clutterbuck
  • Start date
C

captain clutterbuck

In all RC's series who is the most trepidatious pairing of the characters Emmet and Hyacinth, Elizabeth and Hyacinth , Howard and Pearl , Clegg and Auntie , The Postman and Hyacinth , Arkwright and the Black Widow. Any views

I think Hyacinth and Oslow was a pretty noxious combination.

I'm going for Clegg as he has long since accepted the inevitability of being conned by Auntie but just not sure how and the build up is worse than the transaction itself!

This was one of the very few flaws in KUA to me, the fact that everyone was so scared of Hyacinth, this I felt was a little bit unbelievable and you'd think more would have stood up to her.

This was one of the very few flaws in KUA to me, the fact that everyone was so scared of Hyacinth, this I felt was a little bit unbelievable and you'd think more would have stood up to her.

But you have to admit she looked like she could handle herself in a pub fight :)

Sometimes I think it's a fear of the chaos that surrounds her whether caused by her own superior abilities or those less fortunate around her.

Back