Favourite flavor crisps

anyone remember fish and chips crisps from years ago - loved them as a kid and haven't seen them for years!

Stange that you should put this i was sorting out some old Polaroid photos the other day and there was a picture of my brother sitting on the kitchen table eating a pack of fish and chip crisp that you have mentioned.I have just had some ordinary Ready Salted crisps from tesco they are the best ever...Yum :)

Does anyone remember an advert, I think it mught have been for Toffo's, with cowboys in it. (The advert, not the sweet....before anyone thinks I'm going daft) and tha tag line was 'Go get 'em, Floyd'? Nobody around here seems to recall it.

Re: Favourite flavour crisps

Does anyone remember an advert, I think it mught have been for Toffo's, with cowboys in it. (The advert, not the sweet....before anyone thinks I'm going daft) and tha tag line was 'Go get 'em, Floyd'? Nobody around here seems to recall it.

You got it! Wonderful, the powers of Google. I entered "Go get 'em, Floyd" and picked up a video of one of the commercials on YouTube (which, of course, has a totally different meaning in Glasgow). See: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maRsm1B4X24

I will be interested in seeing where this posting ends up. I could not resist correcting the spelling of "flavour" (from "flavor") in the Subject line. Okay, so I am a nit-picker!

You got it! Wonderful, the powers of Google. I entered "Go get 'em, Floyd" and picked up a video of one of the commercials on YouTube (which, of course, has a totally different meaning in Glasgow). See: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maRsm1B4X24

I will be interested in seeing where this posting ends up. I could not resist correcting the spelling of "flavour" (from "flavor") in the Subject line. Okay, so I am a nit-picker!

Its also my bad grammer unc.lol. :)

Mackies of Scotland Smokey Bacon flavor crisps that i bought in Lidls in Kent.I never new Mackies made crisps i like their ice cream(If its the same company) they were very nice'I thought they would be like Burts Bacon crisps but these were nicer. :)

Back