Favourite Barry episodes

Good question. This will take some pondering.
Jurassic No Parking instantly springs to mind.

I am voting by the best scenes more than rating an entire episode with this thread. I originally came up with 7 good ones...so I will stick with a top five, but first are my Honorable Mentions

Honorable Mention

All that Glitters is Not Elvis- with Barry calling for the dog and the guy thinking someone is calling for Elvis
Who is that with Barry and Glenda

5. Brief excursion in the st Lane
4. Frenchies Are Coming- Billy worked well with Barry. Barry would often be gullible enough to follow along with Billy andhere they had some good outdoor moments
3. Barry Becomes a Psychopathic Killer- the ending to this episode is especially good and it is good to see Barry rescue Clegg

The top two are pretty much a toss up!
2. Oh Look! Mitzi's found her Mummy- Barry as a mummy is classic. But the highlight is yet again, the ending with Barry taking on the viscious dog. It was quite unlike Barry to do something brave like that. I like the style in how is was done. Barry seemed to have a good calming effect on the dog
1. I didn't know barry could play- yet another classic ending- not jump Barry on the back of wesley's truck with a piano, but with the white powder, along with the taunts from the locals- hilarious!

As I write this, I realize that barry was likely used a lot in later years doing some of the physical stuff the other cast members couldn't

I quite like Barrys Christmas although i'm not sure its everyones cup of tea.There is some funny moments in it.

What Happened To Barry's Nose?
Barry's Christmas
Who's That With Barry and Glenda,It's not Barry and Glenda
Enter The Finger
Uncle of the Bride

I like the episode where he is sitting in the back of Wesleys truck and he is holding his middle finger in the air after being bitten by Compos ferrets and then gets chased by a man on a bike who thinks he is pointing it at him.I think it was Suprise at Throstlenest? ;D

I like the episode where he is sitting in the back of Wesleys truck and he is holding his middle finger in the air after being bitten by Compos ferrets and then gets chased by a man on a bike who thinks he is pointing it at him.I think it was Suprise at Throstlenest? ;D
Thats the one Amos. :D

don't know what the episode is called but barry is talking to morton on barry's drive about scaring morton's wife so she will hug him and barry says "shall i pop round with something casual, like a mask". made me laugh the way barry said the line. its a later episode!

Back