Eli Spotting!

I remember this film, quite good actually. Very 80s, another one of those Channel 4 films I think. Black Lace have to be seen to be believed.

Danny O'Dea is also in an early One Foot in the Grave, attending a keep fit class.

Danny O'Dea is also in an early One Foot in the Grave, attending a keep fit class.

The one where the instructor dies and the fainting woman gets done up?

Thanks for the info, I'll watch it on YouTube and be very cautious, seen the episode 3 times before and onlyjust knew.

The one where the instructor dies and the fainting woman gets done up?

Thanks for the info, I'll watch it on YouTube and be very cautious, seen the episode 3 times before and onlyjust knew.

if i remember correctly he is the man in the dark blue tracksuit just behind victor and margaret

you know i would never have known if it wasn't for you lot thanks

I saw him through his face and glasses - Just thought he was an extra, only this time did I realise it was Mr O'Dea

The way he hopped around you can easily tell he was Danny. I love these older shows.

The swearing didn't bother me that much, not that I do. But yesterday's comedies and writers are now extinct. The comedies of yesterday were amazingly funny and the actors were natural good actors.

Back