El Bandido

RickAns

Dedicated Member
I saw this in the store and it reminded me of a certain someone so I had to buy it to try. El Lobo the Smiling Bandido, almost even looks a bit like Howard on the label. Having a beer for ya Howard, Cheers! :18:

ElBandido.jpg

I shrunk the picture down (hopefully enough) and posted as a thumbnail. Think that is what we are supposed to do. Let me know if I should resize it more to help with the site's space.

I’ve always wondered about the El Lobo thing. It’s actually referenced in another earlier episode before the one with Howard and his hat. Was it just a creation of Clarke or is there some backstory I’m missing?

The same thing is true of “come in number 34, your time is up!” That’s best remembered from the episode where Pearl uses the line during Howard’s cycle race. But that’s not the first time the line is used.

Last edited:
Had not noticed that Sarkus. Will need to listen out for them the next time around.

I like that moniker Captain, El Blotto. Been there a few times in my younger days and have no desire to return! Thanks on the warning all the same. :21:

Thanks, HappyJ.

Back