Edie Driving (Again)

Big Unc

Dedicated Member
Could not find a recent Subject in which to stick this so started a new one.

I could be wrong (because I practise very hard) but Edie driving up in the red Triumph to Wesley's shed in "From Here to Paternity", is this one of the very few times we see her driving with no one else in the car?

You may be right as to the actual sighting Unc but two episodes spring to mind(the titles escape me for the moment) where the inference is that she has driven alone to where she is seen. In one Cyril Gridley ends up driving her around. In the other ,after unsuccessfully trying to persuade Barry to do it, The two policemen end up helping her finish her shopping :D

Just noticed that the webcam has slightly moved it's position. The door to the Café is more clear now... We'll be able to see who is being thrown out by Ivy...

Just noticed that the webcam has slightly moved it's position. The door to the Café is more clear now... We'll be able to see who is being thrown out by Ivy...

Keep your eyes peeled as I was told there could be some filming in May at the Cafe,what for I do not know

Stop teasing.....LOL.. Could it be a LOTSW special.?????????????????????

Back