Ed Sheeran

Beth

Dedicated Member
I just heard him for the first time (through my daughter) and i am a fan of his singing and music, and I was pleasantly surprised to find he was born in Halifax. Do you all like him?

Cant answer Beth, not heard him or even seen a photo. :39: Hope that doesn't make me a dinosaur :22:

Had never heard of him before. Just checked out a live performance video on YouTube. Not my style, but at least his music has tunes that I can follow, chords that make sense, and he enunciates most of his lyrics well enough to be understood. He hasn't tried to substitute a US twang for his own accent, so full marks for being genuine. He's very young, so it will be interesting to see how his career develops. Although he's in his early 20s, he looks about 12!

Marianna

I enjoyed his singing. He will not be my favorite since he singing style is for the young but I love his voice. More impressed that he was born near Halifax. ;)

Sorry Beth you're on your own with that one or maybe we just don't have any taste :D

I haven't heard of him. Checked out about 7 of his songs. He has wide range of music, hip hop, ballads, can play the guitar also.

Is he an USA based artiste? That may explain Dicks, Pearls and mine lack of knowledge!:21::21::21:

Actually I do know who he is I just don't like his music. I have teen grankids and like to keep up with what they like so I can tell them with the sure and certain knowledge that they listen to rubbish.

I eldest likes Fallout Boy because she said they "Punk" I laughed at this and showed her some really punk, Sex Pistols, she was horrified :D

Actually I do know who he is I just don't like his music. I....:D

apologies, obviously time I shut up and got some rest!:yawn::yawn::yawn:

Not reading everything properly - well might do better tomorrow. No promises though! :):):confused::32:;D

apologies, obviously time I shut up and got some rest!:yawn::yawn::yawn:

Not reading everything properly - well might do better tomorrow. No promises though! :):):confused::32:;D

You're doing great Barmpot :D

Have a good weekend :42::42:

Back