Dinner with the Stars.

Amos Hames 2

Dedicated Member
The table is Set. You can have 6 guests from Summerwine land. Each one though is assigned a task for the evening entertainment . What task would you assign each guest. And what would you feast on

Ivy would cater..
Foggy would be the maitre d..
Wesley would be the chef, I can see the stove blowing up now..
Barry would serve drinks from the machine on Hey big Vendor..
Compo would be the waiter and be sampling off the plates..
Nora would be a waitress running from Compo..

I believe if you spent the evening there, it would be entertaining.!

Last edited:
Have to have Howard, Pearl , Marina and Clegg [you can feel the heat and fear from here] . Auntie would be great just for the tricks to flog all sorts to the other guests. Last guest for me would probably have to be one of the trio and I'd pick Truly because he can stir things up . I'd be looking at outside catering from another Cafe/Bistro and make sure Ivy knew that plus need to ensure Ivy, Nora, Edie knew it was taking place so not only would their noses be out of joint but they'd be desperate to find out about what was going on .

I'm thinking Billy Ingleton for the Music. Ivy and Milburn for the Catering. Howard cowering from Pearl under the table. Compo and Cleggy to sample the food . Stand by crew Wesley for any Repairs
Auntie trying to charge people for thier seats. Now I know I said 6 but you can have like the Football up to 7 crew. So Barry to handle the.Money. Seymour to handle any discipline issues. Truly for any troublemakers. Ronnie from the White Horse to serve the drinks . Marina lurking around the Men and possibly Smiler to put a downer on things and people leave

Back