Credibility gap

Do you think Brian adlibbed with his "HEY YE YAH" sounds when showing off his ninja martial art skills the first time he had to do it ???.......every time I see him in action it makes me giggle.....two particular favourites of mine were when he did it to Ivy in the cafe....and when he did it to the "daughter of a Japanese Sniper" in the adult education centre.....[she was fantastic in the short role she played....her eyes at the end showed real fear...and when she bit her bottom lip she made the viewer feel real sympathy !!!]

Do you think Brian adlibbed with his "HEY YE YAH" sounds when showing off his ninja martial art skills the first time he had to do it ???.......every time I see him in action it makes me giggle.....two particular favourites of mine were when he did it to Ivy in the cafe....and when he did it to the "daughter of a Japanese Sniper" in the adult education centre.....[she was fantastic in the short role she played....her eyes at the end showed real fear...and when she bit her bottom lip she made the viewer feel real sympathy !!!]
I remember in Aladdin gets on your wick, Nora had just given them a taste of brush and they're walking down the street and Foggy was saying, the woman is a menace and little did she know how close she came, HEY YA YAH! It always makes me laugh. I think I'd have put my Money on Nora..

Back