Compo.

TV license?
Yep, an annual license fee to pay for the BBC @ £172. Lots of people are refusing to pay it now so their revenue is dropping & the 'beeb' are fighting to survive. The Biased Broadcasting Corporation as they are now commonly known as will sadly be no great loss.

I see, that's probably what will happen here eventually? I saw ATSC 3.0 is out now for 4K but it's been slow. I'm not sure but I think you may need a Zapper box to decode it? It seems like they're going to extract every cent possible from us and with inflation running amok, that's just great. I like your anacronym for the BBC by the way..

Yep, an annual license fee to pay for the BBC @ £172. Lots of people are refusing to pay it now so their revenue is dropping & the 'beeb' are fighting to survive. The Biased Broadcasting Corporation as they are now commonly known as will sadly be no great loss.
It's 'only' £159 at the moment I think, and for all those millions that only have a black and white TV it costs a mere £53.50!!!!!!

I've recently seen a comment on a post where a woman thinks Compo has special needs which got me thinking, does anyone else think this?
Personally having a bit of experience with special needs kids and adults I don't really see it but I was wondering if anyone felt the same.
What post is this?

Bill Owen plays a character in a show, he plays it how he see's the character, maybe someone he knew, or Roy Clark knew and wrote about him.
Bill has played many roles on screen, usual a soldier or a cheeky villian, all with simular traits. Bill in real life he seemed a completely different person.
I've recently seen a comment on a post where a woman thinks Compo has special needs which got me thinking, does anyone else think this?
Personally having a bit of experience with special needs kids and adults I don't really see it but I was wondering if anyone felt the same.

Hi there @Moggie Moo good to see you around again. Really enjoy the Summer Wine episodes you have created. Hope you are planning more in the future.

Hi there @Moggie Moo good to see you around again. Really enjoy the Summer Wine episodes you have created. Hope you are planning more in the future.
Hi there. just popped by to get my mind refreshed for the next episode. We will probably start watching all series again when the dark nights come all tucked up in bed with electric blanket on keeping warm. We are watching Dr.Beeching at bed time at the mo, waiting for Ralph to stop blowing the whistle so we can nod off.

Back