Common Faces.

P

Pearl

Common faces seen in Open All Hours and Summer Wine
Kathy Staff is an obvious one.

Stewart with the bad leg turned up in Open all Hours looking to batteries for his torch, he knew were to find them in the bushes after dark.

Madge Hindle was in this and First of the Summer Wine.

Linda Baron of course, the buxom Nurse Gladys and the equally buxom Lilly Bless Her :D

Paula Tilbrook , Chuffers missus in Whoops plus has been in The Man from Oswestry and Forked Lightning but without out her lovely Sookie who could almost talk ! ;)

Janet Davies , Miss Jones in a couple of Series 2 of LOTSW and Mrs Blake in OAH the Man down under but of course she was eternally Pike's mum Mavis in Dads Army.

Juliet Cooke was Mavis in and a Dewhirst up a Fir Tree and was Eva in A Mattress on Wheels on OAH

I'm going to piggy back on @Roger 's amazing knowledge but Clare Kelly was both, she was also in Keeping Up Appearances too. After pretty extensive research I think she is the only actor to span all 3. I'm excluding Stuart Fell who worked on all 3 and appeared in KUA...

Frances Cox played Mrs Parslow in OPA and Annie In SW but she also appeared later in The Suit that Turned Left as one of the women on the bus.

Frances Cox played Mrs Parslow in OPA and Annie In SW but she also appeared later in The Suit that Turned Left as one of the women on the bus.
She was in so many comedies of that era, I was amazed she didn't also make an appearance in KUA!

She was in As Time Goes By and lot of the afternoon drama soaps. I liked her I though she should have been in more.

She played a particularly stern faced character in various episodes of Dear Ladies

Back