Cleggy's First house

George

Super Moderator
In the first few series Cleggy live ina little place as seen in September Morn Full Steam Behind and Penny Wassal among others.Anyone know anything about it?

George I think most of that was studio work and based around the house up on the top behind the church, in some shots the view the back of the place,Terry

i wondered because it has never been mentioned.i remember them crawling round the garden looking for something for Blamire to photograph.I also notice hoe close the chimneys are it must have been horrible when coal was used.Especially on wash days.

Clegg has lived in three different locations during the time of the show so far. The house you mention which is between Bunkers Hill and Daisy Lane. Looking at it on Google Earth, Daisy Lane heads towards the house which I bet is probably is neighbors or across from the Daisy Lane Book Shop. Then Back Lane and finally in New Mill at the White Horse. Around when did the disputes between the townsfolk and production crew happen to make them have to change filming locations for a while?

Back