Cheers and 'Allo!

RickAns

Dedicated Member
Hi everyone.

Stumbled across this site the other week and am really glad to find so many fans of LotSW in one place. I've been a big time Brit-Com fan for most of my life. Just something about it that appeals to me more than the usual American content on TV. Plan to visit the UK and Europe some day to see what it is like where my roots have come from.

This place is a treasure of info on the show. I've enjoyed reading through some of the current and older threads. Learned a good deal more about the show, it's trivia and Holmfirth. A lot of good conversations going on here that I felt would be nice to be a part of, so I decided to register and here I am. :42:

Cheers,
Rick

Hello Rick and welcome, feel free to pipe in on any conversation, you'll find we love the thoughts and comments of new blood on here. :D

Welcome Rick and so pleased you have enjoyed reading through the threads, it is a great bunch of Barmpots here

Cheers and 'Allo!

Hello Rick welcome to the forum look forward to your contributions there are some especially great photographs on the forum which are well worth a view if you have time . Enjoy!

I agree, there are some great photographs on this site. I have downloaded a few already and using them as my new desktop wallpapers. :D

Cheers,
Rick

Welcome to the site Rick,good to have you here,not been able to reply to this earlier,I have frequent spells due to work when I don't come on at all,sometimes for weeks on end,but am off now for a week or so,and if weather permits will get a couple of walks in,take care,Pete.

I have frequent spells due to work when I don't come on at all,sometimes for weeks on end

Just curious what do you do???

I worked steadily from about 1966 to roughly 2000.
Never so busy I couldn't do stuff. And after the Net
came about, I could always get on. Does your work/life
take you away from 'puters much of the time??

Back