Captain Clutterbuck

Foggy Entwhistle

Recently watched this episode, can't believe that people thought this was the worst episode, I quite liked it, the way the conman uses Foggy's gullability to get him to part with money for a map.

Also wasn't Clutterbuck the name of the guy who was the human canonball in a previous episode? Captain Zero?

There aren't many episodes that I don't like but that is one of them, there are some sense I liked, like Howard and Marina in the Bunker.

:-[ :-[ YOU ARE RIGHT ELI!! BOTH FEET IN MOUTH AGAIN . I'LL HAVE TO THINK BEFORE I JUMP IN!! ::)

Funnily enough i quite like this episode and my fav scene is at the pub door when Compo reappears,then Cleggy who says,"where is he going to find a muffin who will believe that" and just at that point Foggy appears.Lovely little scene. ;D

Hector.

There was also a Clutterbuck in the coffin in "Phantom of the Graveyard"!

i thought that was a bickerdyke.

Clutterbucks....Bickerdyckes....once again, no one had a better time with names than Roy Clarke.

This might be one of the few episodes I never saw. It sounds interesting enough, our will try my best to catch it as it will be due for airing about one month from now.

Funnily enough i quite like this episode and my fav scene is at the pub door when Compo reappears,then Cleggy who says,"where is he going to find a muffin who will believe that" and just at that point Foggy appears.Lovely little scene. ;D

Hector.

yeh i think thats a great scene as well hector

:-[ :-[ YOU ARE RIGHT ELI!! BOTH FEET IN MOUTH AGAIN . I'LL HAVE TO THINK BEFORE I JUMP IN!! ::)

well u thought it was the correct surname so i wudnt say u jumped in b4 thinking, i was just glad i knew it

Back