Canadian in Cambridge UK

Howlett

greetings all ...

I am a Canadian now living in Cambridge UK. I watched the show in Canada, when I got here and recently bought the complete boxed dvd set.

I love the comforting sameness of it. I am on the waiting list for the last series ... hurry up with it!

I was married for 21 years in Canada (husband a Scot) and am child-free (I do like that there is little emphasis on children in the show) and am now working at the University, shuffling paper, running reports etc.

:42:

greetings all ...

I am a Canadian now living in Cambridge UK. I watched the show in Canada, when I got here and recently bought the complete boxed dvd set.

I love the comforting sameness of it. I am on the waiting list for the last series ... hurry up with it!

I was married for 21 years in Canada (husband a Scot) and am child-free (I do like that there is little emphasis on children in the show) and am now working at the University, shuffling paper, running reports etc.

:42:

Welcome aboard,you will find comfort here as we are all Barmpots

Welcome aboard,you will find comfort here as we are all Barmpots

I'm glad you said WE, sometimes you say THEIR ........... Has our friend Davie Cameron says "We're all in this together" You can't be the leader of barmpots without being barmy yourself :02: @D

I'm glad you said WE, sometimes you say THEIR ........... Has our friend Davie Cameron says "We're all in this together" You can't be the leader of barmpots without being barmy yourself :02: @D

Not be Pearl I am just a full scale Idiot :14:

Back