Brian Murphy...today.

Hello Ferret,

Great Picture! I don't suppose there was any further information posted about where he was or indeed was there also a picture of his wife Linda Regan who was of course April in Hi-De-Hi [ Ho-de-ho :08:] . Are you able to divulge the Facebook TV group reference and is it used to post pictures of TV stars past and present ? Thanks for any help

This picture is in both our Facebook groups wishing him a happy birthday for yesterday, one or two people have pointed out it's not his birthday until September!

Hello Ferret,

Great Picture! I don't suppose there was any further information posted about where he was or indeed was there also a picture of his wife Linda Regan who was of course April in Hi-De-Hi [ Ho-de-ho :08:] . Are you able to divulge the Facebook TV group reference and is it used to post pictures of TV stars past and present ? Thanks for any help
Hello CC, it was on the Seventies Time-Machine group, worth a look.

I think the photo is very unusual because when stars retire from acting its very rare that someone manages to capture photos of them in "civvy street" . I have to admit I would like to not only hope they are well but would love to see evidence they are enjoying their retirement however, what would be crushing would be to see them suffering with illness and perhaps fallen on hard times .It would be so upsetting an end after they have given us so much pleasure over the years.

Just to jump slightly off topic, this photo cropped up today taken of three old mates reminiscing. George Layton, Richard O Sullivan and an ever youthfull Robin Askwith.67298865_2397148247006136_5257154383937798144_n.jpg

Thanks for posting Ferret sad to see Richard O'Sullivan in such poor health which I know he has endured for several years but he seems to keep going and not surrender . As you say Robin Askwith looks ever youthful at 68 must look after himself clearly didn't follow in the steps of Jagger and Richards who continue to defy medical science and continue to tour , despite Jagger's recent health scare.

Just to jump slightly off topic, this photo cropped up today taken of three old mates reminiscing. George Layton, Richard O Sullivan and an ever youthfull Robin Askwith.View attachment 2751
This photo has just sent me racing through the pages of the net to trace the lives of these actors. I would never have known who the three people are in the photograph. Looks like Richard is being held up by George and Robin. Where did you find that picture Ferret?

Jumping off subject slightly but after years of feuding the Davies brothers from the underrated but absolutely brilliant Kinks have reconciled and are spending time together considering maybe putting out some music. I was laughing when I saw it because Ray is holding the same M & S bag I have .

boys back in town.jpg

Back