Breaking Bad

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Just finished watching the complete Breaking Bad series,anyone else watched it. At times I found it dragged along a little but then came a bolt out of the blue and you wanted to see what happened next,with some great twist and turns plus a few comedy moments

We have watched the entire series over the last 3-4 years it has been televised. It was a very interesting story with some excellent characters. The actors and the series won several awards on US television.

I've really enjoyed watching B/B and I have the whole series on dvd's except the final eight episodes which don't release until november...The only scene that i could have done without seeing was the incident with the young lad on the motor bike (trying not to do a spoiler here)...But each episode left you wanting to see the next A,S,A,P..first class viewing and equal in my opinion to the brilliant Sopranos.. :)

Is this show any good. I have heard a lot about it.

I found this a very good watch,in fact I only bothered after it beat Downton Abbey in some award in the last few weeks,once I started to watch I had to see the next episode asap,there are times of deep dialogue which I found went on a bit,then it would burst back into action and you wanted more,I would give it 9 out of 10,it twist and turns through so many plots and when things go wrong often you did not see it coming,like most things it will not be everyone's cup of tea,so I suggest grabbing the first few episodes and give it a chance

I would say it probably wouldn't suit everybody's taste as at the end of the day Mr white is supplying the streets with evil drugs...But it is strange how the viewer roots for him and hails him the goody when in fact it's his brother in law (the police detective)who should carry that honour.Very funny in places but also quite dark in others..Give it a go...I'm sure most will love it.

I would say it probably wouldn't suit everybody's taste as at the end of the day Mr white is supplying the streets with evil drugs...But it is strange how the viewer roots for him and hails him the goody when in fact it's his brother in law (the police detective)who should carry that honour.Very funny in places but also quite dark in others..Give it a go...I'm sure most will love it.

I totally agree.

It is an excellent show. Just like my demanding family life keeps me from viewing Summer Wine at times, the same keeps me from watching this regularly.

Just finished watching the complete Breaking Bad series,anyone else watched it. At times I found it dragged along a little but then came a bolt out of the blue and you wanted to see what happened next,with some great twist and turns plus a few comedy moments

I suppose the slow moments make the show more realistic. It reminds me of how there are those slow ocasions on the Sopranos. Like Summer Wine, the Sopranos and Breaking Bad are two shows that I want to sit down and view from beginning to end when I retire!

Back