Bobby Ball

Pearl

Administrator
Staff member
I've seen a new comedy staring Bobby Ball, The Cockleys! It has Nigel Havers and Sue Johnstone in too, I've downloaded it but as anyone seen it? It's on Gold.

Saw a few bits but intend watching it on catch up though the few bits weren't encouraging but hey it's new so have to give it a chance Pearl. The title the Cockfields doesn't immediately strike you as being a must watch comedy show .

We managed to struggle through ten minutes of it but then switched over to watch the weather forecast. It was far more interesting. I was so looking forward to seeing it as well. Another flop, that is my humble opinion. Some people might like it. :rolleyes:

I've seen all three episodes and really liked it. Bobby Ball is excellent, he really shines throughout. Sue Johnston is brilliant as always. The writing is maybe the weak point but it's still well worth a watch.

I'll give it a butcher's later then because it's new and looks different. Old Nigel is looking spiffing for his age but I won't let that influance me. I'll report back later.

I've seen all three episodes and really liked it. Bobby Ball is excellent, he really shines throughout. Sue Johnston is brilliant as always. The writing is maybe the weak point but it's still well worth a watch.
You are right John, the actors are good but the storyline isn't. That and the camera work. :confused:

Back