Been Busy

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Not been on the site very much in the last week,been busy decorating but I knew you would all amble along without me,also been working on the main website update due in a couple of weeks,I am waiting on pictures from one of the cast to finish the site off,I just hope they arrive in time,winter is just around the corner,so it is a good time to dust off the lOSW DVD's and get ready to sit in the fireside chair and start from the beginning of the series and before you know it spring will be here

Terry

Not been on the site very much in the last week,been busy decorating but I knew you would all amble along without me,also been working on the main website update due in a couple of weeks,I am waiting on pictures from one of the cast to finish the site off,I just hope they arrive in time,winter is just around the corner,so it is a good time to dust off the lOSW DVD's and get ready to sit in the fireside chair and start from the beginning of the series and before you know it spring will be here

Terry

Sounds very nice Terry, I sure miss all the seasons :(. Its funny, for me, it is finally starting to cool off and I can get out and enjoy the weather. Opposite here. Enjoy, Enjoy!

Back