Beautiful Day at Holmfirth.

Andy,

There was a thread posted a little while back just after Peter's funeral had taken place and he is buried adjacent to Bill Owen . At this juncture the assumption is that when the ground settles an appropriate headstone will be put in place . If you look at the picture carefully you can see the "am" of the Wm. J.Owen. Rowbotham inscription , hope this helps.

That's Peter Sallis' grave I presume. I had no idea he'd been buried there. Is he near to Compo's grave ?
Right next door. Inches away. I posted a picture earlier in the year of them side by side. I'll pop on my laptop later and find it.

Good to see you had a great break. Strangely comforting but also poignant to see Compo and Cleggy side by side. I've got a couple of days off next week so hoping to go over to Holmfirth on Wednesday.

Good to see you had a great break. Strangely comforting but also poignant to see Compo and Cleggy side by side. I've got a couple of days off next week so hoping to go over to Holmfirth on Wednesday.

I might be there on Wednesday Ferret, they have asked me to calm the locals down after Pearls visit

Oh so you'll go a wandering with other people but not me!

They where fine... I spent lots of money, that calms them down no end.

I will wander those hills with you anytime you like Pearl,would even buy you a SB

Back