Barry's Christmas

Adrian Morris

Dedicated Member
I have just watched the 1990 Christmas Special 'Barry's Christmas' on DVD. In the closing credits it states there are three villagers but they were not shown in the episode. On the back of the DVD it states 'For contractual reasons certain edits have been made'. This is a Region 4 DVD.
As a matter of interest could someone tell where in the episode they are appear and what they do.

I have just watched the 1990 Christmas Special 'Barry's Christmas' on DVD. In the closing credits it states there are three villagers but they were not shown in the episode. On the back of the DVD it states 'For contractual reasons certain edits have been made'. This is a Region 4 DVD.
As a matter of interest could someone tell where in the episode they are appear and what they do.

Good point, I know Crusher is credited in 1 episode but he is not seen, it makes me wonder if they paperwork was not done or got lost between filming,and at some point because of this there is no contract on file and these bits have had to be edited out for the DVD release

Back