Another Summer Wine comic...

Must smell worse than Cleggy's mothballs !:fp:
I actually like the smell of mothballs but you can not get them now ... dangerous or something such as soporific or flammable or .....

howevef I used to be a chemistry teacher so used to the wonderful smells of a laboratory. Miss it really ...

I actually like the smell of mothballs but you can not get them now ... dangerous or something such as soporific or flammable or .....
howevef I used to be a chemistry teacher so used to the wonderful smells of a laboratory. Miss it really ...

Carcinogenic.

Great strip Claye thank you for posting . Barmpot is trying to secure a copy of the LOTSW cartoon book without success I suggested we should ask you to publish you comic strips and that would banish any Blues he has from being unable to obtain a copy of that book.

Mothballs can hide a pleasant surprise :-

Sure all the members who celebrate an anniversary or birthdays can identify with these lyrics

It's out of mothballs once a year
The good champagne;
Tomorrow night it's back to beer

Well said that man , step forward Joe Jackson from his Cha Cha Loco song.;)

Wonderful Claye thank you so much for posting it , this would have been a perfect vignette for the actual show when Seymour was the third man and all his crackpot ideas tended to go awry . I can hear Howard saying " How can I tell Pearl I have damaged me best Cap!!"

Wonderful Claye thank you so much for posting and a very realistic take on "real life" in the context of LOTSW. An extremely accurate portrayal of the type of tactics Auntie would use to get a sale.

Back