Another Drone Picture

Great Picture Terry thank you so much for posting it . Shows you the power of technology in current times look no further than the pictures from the International Space Station which are fascinating as were those from Cassini of Saturn

Another great pic, thanks. Wish it was more wallpaper sized - I really like that capture. I found a few Hi Def drone vids of Holmfirth a few months back on youtube. Lovely to watch.

Sure the desert must have some redeeming features Andrew, a beauty of its own ?

Oh, aye, definitely! The desert definitely has its own beauty. But it's also a far more dangerous place, not just with the extreme heat, but the plantlife (almost everything growing is like a pincushion) and the wildlife (rattlesnakes, scorpions, killer/Africanized bees)

I grew up in New England and can appreciate going out into total green, playing as a kid without worry about what might lurk under a bush or under a rock. Can't do that here.

Might need to have a small worry. Here in DC (10 hours south of New England) about 30 high school students were suddenly surprised and attacked by Yellow Jackets (hornets).

Back