Another Drone Picture

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by maltrab, Sep 25, 2017.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Adanor

Adanor Well-Known Member

Might need to have a small worry. Here in DC (10 hours south of New England) about 30 high school students were suddenly surprised and attacked by Yellow Jackets (hornets).

2. Andrew D

Andrew D Well-Known Member

Oh, aye, definitely! The desert definitely has its own beauty. But it's also a far more dangerous place, not just with the extreme heat, but the plantlife (almost everything growing is like a pincushion) and the wildlife (rattlesnakes, scorpions, killer/Africanized bees)

I grew up in New England and can appreciate going out into total green, playing as a kid without worry about what might lurk under a bush or under a rock. Can't do that here.

captain clutterbuck likes this.
  3. captain clutterbuck

captain clutterbuck Well-Known Member

Sure the desert must have some redeeming features Andrew, a beauty of its own ?

Andrew D likes this.
  4. Andrew D

Andrew D Well-Known Member

Stunning!! Nothing like the desert here. Absolutely beautiful!

maltrab likes this.
  5. RickAns

RickAns Well-Known Member

Another great pic, thanks. Wish it was more wallpaper sized - I really like that capture. I found a few Hi Def drone vids of Holmfirth a few months back on youtube. Lovely to watch.

maltrab likes this.
  6. captain clutterbuck

captain clutterbuck Well-Known Member

Great Picture Terry thank you so much for posting it . Shows you the power of technology in current times look no further than the pictures from the International Space Station which are fascinating as were those from Cassini of Saturn

maltrab likes this.
  7. happyjack

happyjack Well-Known Member

Beautiful pic. You can see why it`s Gods own County. Thanks

maltrab likes this.
  8. maltrab

maltrab Administrator Staff Member

Of Holmfirth

h7.jpg