And the winner is..........

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
I promised a little something from my own collection to one of the website donations made by midnight on the 28th, and the winner is Rickans, well done and if you meet me at Sid's cafe 9am Sunday I will buy your a stale bun, seriously PM me your address and it will get it in the post within a few days

Terry

Hi all, guess what was in the mail for me today.... :D
DSC_0611.JPG

Very nice gift, Terry! Thank you so much.

That was really fast delivery. I'm glad it got here before hurricane Florence, which is supposed to be here in a few more days. Kinda wondering if I should have moved inland to the Carolina mountains instead of the coast at the moment...

Cheers,
Rick

Hi all, guess what was in the mail for me today.... :D
View attachment 2237

Very nice gift, Terry! Thank you so much.

That was really fast delivery. I'm glad it got here before hurricane Florence, which is supposed to be here in a few more days. Kinda wondering if I should have moved inland to the Carolina mountains instead of the coast at the moment...

Cheers,
Rick

Hi Rick

Glad they arrived okay

Hello Terry,

As I said what a wonderful prize , on the basis you have a collection of items I wonder if you would ever consider photographing a few and posting in a bespoke thread . I for one would find it fascinating to see these momentoes but I would fully understand if you did not wish to share or expend the effort photographing them from the original and having to upload to the site . Thank you in advance for considering it regardless of the outcome

Hello Terry,

As I said what a wonderful prize , on the basis you have a collection of items I wonder if you would ever consider photographing a few and posting in a bespoke thread . I for one would find it fascinating to see these momentoes but I would fully understand if you did not wish to share or expend the effort photographing them from the original and having to upload to the site . Thank you in advance for considering it regardless of the outcome

It is something I could do once the winter months arrive, a lot of stuff I have parted with mainly to raise money for local charities, my main item of pleasure is having Foggy's hat (Well one of them he wore)

Thank you so much for considering it Terry I am sure it will be warmly welcomed . Well done that man for relinquishing things that must have been precious to you for charitable causes , your benevolence is to be applauded and admired.:)

Back