An old unsociable member - becoming sociable

blue

Hi everybody.
My name is Brian and really got into summer wine in the mid 90's.Enjoyed it so much on taking my son to visit Leeds Uni he then spent the next 6 years there, we stayed in Holmfirth. Looked around and decided to spend a week in Holmfirth the following year. Staying at a b&b on Calf Lane I met up with a young man from Canada. Mike introduced me to him, he had been coming over every year to watch the filming.
That week we spent on location with the film crew and the various locations, did not actually meet the cast but got many photos, and found a lot of the locations. From that year on I spent many years watching the filming of the show. Eventually meeting Tel, and from then on the cast and even on one occasion, being asked by Alan Bell to take some photo's using his camera, whilst filming Hobo, Clegg and Entwistle leaning against a stone wall near Hade Edge

Welcome, Brian, or welcome back or whatever is appropriate. Done back check on you - is two posts in four years a record?

Staying at a b&b on Calf Lane I met up with a young man from Canada. Mike introduced me to him, he had been coming over every year to watch the filming.

Query - who is Mike here?

Eventually meeting Tel, and from then on the cast and even on one occasion, being asked by Alan Bell to take some photo's using his camera, whilst filming Hobo, Clegg and Entwistle leaning against a stone wall near Hade Edge

I am sure this is a senior moment on my part, but who is 'Tel'. I don't think you mean Terry Wogan. Wait a minute - maybe the penny just dropped - early in the morning.

Welcome, Brian, or welcome back or whatever is appropriate. Done back check on you - is two posts in four years a record?

Staying at a b&b on Calf Lane I met up with a young man from Canada. Mike introduced me to him, he had been coming over every year to watch the filming.

Query - who is Mike here?

Eventually meeting Tel, and from then on the cast and even on one occasion, being asked by Alan Bell to take some photo's using his camera, whilst filming Hobo, Clegg and Entwistle leaning against a stone wall near Hade Edge

I am sure this is a senior moment on my part, but who is 'Tel'. I don't think you mean Terry Wogan. Wait a minute - maybe the penny just dropped - early in the morning.

Unc the Tel is me

Back