An American fan

Hello all,

I am a huge fan of LOSW. Have been for years. I actually bought a DVD player that plays UK DVDs and have the first 22 "series".

My wife and I watch an episode or two every night. Our dream plan is to visit Holmfirth on a vacation and see some of those spots with which we have become so familiar. I'm also a cricket fan so a stop in at a mnatch or two will alsobe in order.

My favorite episodes are Brushes at Dawn, A Quiet Drink and Ballad for WInd Instruments and Canoe--also a love hte pilot, Funerals and Fish.

Peace and cheers,

Terry
Indiana
USA

Welcome on board Comrade, good to see you posting here. Hope you enjoy the site and the company.

Hey Terry, 'nother yank here as well. Durham North Carolina.

We get a direct flight from Raleigh NC to Heathrow, about 8
hours overnight. Try to get across every Spring.

You will love Holmfirth. I'd live there if I could.

chuck

So now we have two Terry's!

Welcome aboard from a Marylander. It sounds like you mostly prefer the early years.

I went to college in Cincinnati and traveled to Indiana a few times. I still remember hiking Clifty Falls along the Ohio River. I am sure the Summer Wine trio cold have done some good life reflecting there!

Hi Terry.

I have just had a visit from a friend who lives in Atlanta. She liked our country very much. I hope you get to visit Holmfirth and the surrounding area. We have travelled up from Surrey many times and loved it.

Hello Terry! I am from Indiana as well! What parts are you and your wife from? I live in Greenwood Indiana.

Glad to have a fellow Hoosier here!

Back