Have any of you heard of this 9 year old Dutch girl (2013) now 13
Over 400 million views on U tube of her var-est videos
She has also sung with your Alma Deutscher
Joe

Have any of you heard of this 9 year old Dutch girl (2013) now 13
Over 400 million views on U tube of her var-est videos
She has also sung with your Alma Deutscher
Joe

Yes I spotted the HGT a while back,what a glorious voice this young lady has,still makes my spine tingle to listen to her

Amira singing
How Great Thou Art at the age of 13 . The last verse is incredible
Its hard to imagine what she will sound like when she grows up
Joe

Wow! She sounds like an adult when she sings, not a young girl. That was meant as a sincere compliment if it did not come across that way. This young lady has some amazing talent. She could sing well with Jonathon, who sang with Charlotte, from Britain's Got Talent a while back -
. Wish her all the best.

Here I was impressed by discovering the singing clown Puddles Pity Party on youtube recently and thinking he has some skill -
. Yes, I admit to being easily amused at times. :36:

Last edited:
Many have suggested that. Her voice is strong enough but at 13 and just starting high school
she is limited by laws to perform only so many times a a year On u tube many her videos have over
500 million views in 4 years .
Last year she performed the Flower Duet (Delibes).

She seems to have the voice to sing about anything

Amira's 3rd album "With All My Heart" was released internationally on may 25 2018
19 very beautiful songs
#4 0n "digital albums -world" on Amazon UK

Very nice. But they must both be very careful with their voices. It is very tempting to have them sing so much that they strain their vocal chords. Also, yes they have this talent but they are also still children and must be allowed to have a normal life.

Back