Amazon at it again

barmpot

LOTSW Fanatic
Here is what I am offered tonight ....

Bourjois Smokey Stories Quad Eyeshadow Number 13, Taupissimme
Category: Make-up

Bourjois with over 150 of make-up expertise and Parisian heritage continues to invent and design innovative, products that simplify beauty. Bourjois' Quad Smokey Stories eyeshadow allows you to prime, shadow, define and highlight the eyes. Each palette has 4 complimentary shades that blend effortlessly together to create the perfect smoky eye. And what's more, the lightest shade has an integrated base primer to prolong colour for 12hr hold. Create a simple smokey eye using a couple of the [more] Send me this item
Sally Hansen Poppy Patch Miracle Gel
Category: Nail Care

At Sally Hansen we have our fingers on the pulse of what's new and fresh, and this is no exception. The #1 no light gel system!* In just two easy steps get up to 14 days of color and shine. More chip-resistant than regular nail polish! Leading the revolution in gel technology Step 1: Apply 2 coats of Miracle Gel Colour, Step 2: Apply 1 coat of Miracle Gel Top Coat. (Top coat needs to be purchased separately) Poppy Patch, a bright poppy red, is the perfect main stay of your nail colour [more] Send me this item
Sally Hansen Devil Wears Nada Complete Salon Manicure
Category: Nail Care

At Sally Hansen we have our fingers on the pulse of what's new and fresh, and this is no exception. Complete Salon Manicure, Devil Wears Nada is a nude nail polish, offering 7 benefits in 1 bottle. The all in one solution delivers, base coat, strengthener with Keratin Complex, growth treatment, top coat, super-rich salon colour, that is chip resistant and offers a gel shine finish. So whether you're working, shopping, on a special occasion, or out with the girls your nails will be working as [more] Send me this item

When I were nowt but a lad me mother 'ad Bourjois "Evening in Paris " perfume. That were more than 60 years ago. I didn't know Bourjois was still around.:confused:

When you are in a nostalgic mood and miss the '50's and '60's in terms of cologne, perfume, bedding, food items and kitchen items; look no further than the Vermont Country Store where their mission statement is to specifically hark back previous times.

Back