Added

Is there a way of picking out each picture? I can't find 288.
Peri Thicko.:30:

When you open the maps page, on the left side is a menu, if you click on the 285 more it opens a scroll down menu,when you then click on 288 it highlights it on the map, you can then zoom in for better detail

The renovations at "The Empire ..." site look like a work in progress. Interesting that the site includes a canal lock.

Hello Marianna, so nice to see you posting again. How are you? :37:

Thanks for the info Terry. Just going to give it a try.

Got it Terry, I like this page and spend a lot of time going through all the sites looking at where filming took place. Thanks. Peri.:17:

Forgot to ask, how do I start a new thread about LOTSW? :fp::fp::fp:. I have such a lousy mamory...ERR sorry, memory. :30:

To start any new thread:
click on the "Forums" tab near the top right of the screen;
click the orange rectangle labeled "Post thread";
scroll down the list to the category and subject that best fits your new thread, then click that link;
enter a title in the "Thread title" box; tab once to enter the text box and type your post;
at the very bottom of the screen, you can either post your new thread/message immediately by clicking the "Post thread" box or you can first display a preview for editing purposes by clicking the "Preview" box.
If you select Preview, the Post thread box will still be there at the bottom so you can post your edited thread/message.

Last edited:
Hello Marianna, so nice to see you posting again. How are you?

Healing well. Already tired of wearing a sling, but I can't leave it off for another 3 1/2 weeks. The assigned exercises to be repeated several times a day have expanded to a full-time job, so I'm not even keeping up with the local newspaper, not to mention fun sources like this site. Out-patient physical therapy starts on July 1st. Until then, I have two more visits from the in-home therapist. I expect even more assigned homework from the out-patient therapist.

To start any new thread:
click on the "Forums" tab; near the top right of the screen;
click the orange rectangle labeled "Post thread";
scroll down the list to the category and subject that best fits your new thread, then click that link;
enter a title in the "Thread title" box; tab once to enter the text box and type your post;
at the very bottom of the screen, you can either post your new thread/message immediately by clicking the "Post thread" box or you can first display a preview for editing purposes by clicking the "Preview" box.
If you select Preview, the Post thread box will still be there at the bottom so you can post your edited thread/message.
Many thanks Marianna. Your instructions are easy to follow.:17:

Glad to hear you are on the mend Marianna. Will you have full mobility back when the treatment is complete?
Yes, I should have full mobility and strength after a lot of physical therapy. Having not had either one for the last couple of years while the arthritis was worsening, it will be a real treat.

Back