A Fuzzy Trio

joppyuk1

Dedicated Member
Here's a group received today, of our trio in 1/12th scale, photographed against a suitable background. These three are going to inhabit a dolls house model of Cleggy's lounge when I get it made.
fuzzytrio.JPG

They look great joppy! Did you make them yourself? Please post a picture when you have Clegg's room set up. Do you have other cast members and locations put together already with pics to share? If so please point me in the right direction, I would like to see.

Do you plan to have them posed supping tea or maybe sinking a pint together? Hmmm, I don't recall them drinking beer in their homes very often... Recall them having tea often as well as a brandy or so for a special occasion. They had beer at bless her Lilly's and brought cans back from pub with Compo hidden in a wardrobe to take a picture of Nora's bedroom. That might be a good trivia question. Sorry, I went off on a tangent. Look forward to more news on the fuzzy trio!

Cheers,
Rick

They look great joppy! Did you make them yourself? Please post a picture when you have Clegg's room set up. Do you have other cast members and locations put together already with pics to share? If so please point me in the right direction, I would like to see.

Do you plan to have them posed supping tea or maybe sinking a pint together? Hmmm, I don't recall them drinking beer in their homes very often... Recall them having tea often as well as a brandy or so for a special occasion. They had beer at bless her Lilly's and brought cans back from pub with Compo hidden in a wardrobe to take a picture of Nora's bedroom. That might be a good trivia question. Sorry, I went off on a tangent. Look forward to more news on the fuzzy trio!

Cheers,
Rick

No, I didn't make them myself. I found a lady on the net who made bespoke dolls house dolls to order and had her make me this trio, plus a Beatrix Potter, for use later. Unfortunately she has now retired from taking commissions, so there will be no more. She had trouble making removable hats, so they will, eventually, be just coming in or just leaving. I have a couple of other woodwork jobs to do first, then it will be Cleggy's house. Sometime early next year. The furnishings will take considerably longer.

Here's a group received today, of our trio in 1/12th scale, photographed against a suitable background. These three are going to inhabit a dolls house model of Cleggy's lounge when I get it made.
View attachment 870
They look great. And that background really does the trick.I can't wait to see photos of Clegg's lounge when you get it finished.

They're great Ian,thankyou for sharing that,they will look wonderful in the house setting,can you post more when you've time against other backgrounds,Pete.

They look great. And that background really does the trick.I can't wait to see photos of Clegg's lounge when you get it finished.

SW1%20003_zpszobacgkf.jpg

They're great Ian,thankyou for sharing that,they will look wonderful in the house setting,can you post more when you've time against other backgrounds,Pete.
I'm working on it, between other projects - (being retired means I'm doing more than ever) - but when the figures are not directly in the foreground, or some lag in the background, it makes perspective a problem. I may have to build a bit of scenery to cope.

Cheers,
Rick
Hey they are great.

Each step however small is still a step towards full recovery,Good luck,we are all wishing you well,Pete.

Back