A Couple Of Item From Juliette Kaplans Website

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
1. I've just agreed to appear in a student film directed by Jacob William who I met on a cruise last year, he was the cocktail pianist, we got friendly and he gave all the old ladies the impression that we had something going - that was very flattering for me, but as he is only 26, I don't know what that did for his reputation!

He's now doing an M.A. in Musical Writing and this is the end of his course. The film is called 'Don't Let Go', and I, being tone deaf, have been cast as a reggae singing grandmother.

2.Having spent many years talking on the various cruise lines, I've extended this into after dinner speaking - people seems to enjoy 'A Chat with Pearl' and I'm enjoying it too!

I'm now available for weddings, funerals, and Barmitzvahs :) My talk - ' A Jewish Mother in the Media' seems to go down well - I wonder why - is it the voice of experience ? :)

If any of you are interested contact my Web Team using the contact form on here. See Juliette's webite http://www.juliettekaplan.com/newsboard.htm

1. I've just agreed to appear in a student film directed by Jacob William who I met on a cruise last year, he was the cocktail pianist, we got friendly and he gave all the old ladies the impression that we had something going - that was very flattering for me, but as he is only 26, I don't know what that did for his reputation!

He's now doing an M.A. in Musical Writing and this is the end of his course. The film is called 'Don't Let Go', and I, being tone deaf, have been cast as a reggae singing grandmother.

2.Having spent many years talking on the various cruise lines, I've extended this into after dinner speaking - people seems to enjoy 'A Chat with Pearl' and I'm enjoying it too!

I'm now available for weddings, funerals, and Barmitzvahs :) My talk - ' A Jewish Mother in the Media' seems to go down well - I wonder why - is it the voice of experience ? :)

If any of you are interested contact my Web Team using the contact form on here. See Juliette's webite http://www.juliettekaplan.com/newsboard.htm

I read all that and was mighty impressed thinking you were talking about yourself, Terry, until I read the Subject line.

I thought the same. I was wondering how talented you were.

Me too at first. The part with Jacob William and you getting friendly and you being flattered threw me off a bit, but after a few seconds, I realized it was Juliette.

Back