A Chance to be in the Spin off

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Tea and Biscuits and no Paperwork-Starring the Two Policemen from Last of the Summer Wine
Can you help to get this iconic shows spin off made, the makers are looking for pledges to raise the £500,000 pound required to make a DVD based around the two Policemen Cooper & Walsh along with other guest actors
The film will be Produced by Ken Kitson and Directed by Alan JW Bell, it will be filmed in Holmfirth and surrounding areas.
It is planned to sell the finished DVD direct to the public and maybe retail outlets in the UK along with the USA, Canada, and Australia.
If the DVD sales are successful in the quantities hoped for then they would be funds to make another follow on DVD
Any amount pledged under £100 would be treated as a donation towards the production, you would receive a signed DVD free of charge (except Postage outside of UK) along with a chance to be in the show, there would be a draw of all paid up donations, the draw would pick 5 people who would be invited as extras in the show, if you were one of the lucky draw winners it would be up to you to make yourself available on the filming dates along with any transport cost to get you there
What a great opportunity to mix with these great actors along with the beautiful Yorkshire Countryside.
Amounts pledged over £100 would be viewed as an investment with a minimum return of money invested and again a free signed DVD along with another draw for investors to appear in the show.
The webpage will show a graph of the money pledged to date; this will give a good indication of progress of funding.
So to make your pledge please email pledge4wine@gmail.com
In the email we require your name, location, the amount you would Pledge along with confirmation you are over 16 years of age, plus a telephone contact number and if you will like to be entered into the draw
Once the total of pledges reaches the amount required to start production you will be emailed with details on how to make your payment, which will need to be in pounds sterling, for amounts under £100 you will be able to use Paypal, amounts over £100 will be via a Bank Transfer

C

Compo

This would be a good idea and a very welcome one for fans like me. But as much as there are dedicated fans I doubt £500,000 would be collected. I really have my doubts about this. Don't misunderstand me but when it comes to money people think twice. You must advise everyone that if the total doesn't reach the necessary amount would their money be returned.

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
This would be a good idea and a very welcome one for fans like me. But as much as there are dedicated fans I doubt £500,000 would be collected. I really have my doubts about this. Don't misunderstand me but when it comes to money people think twice. You must advise everyone that if the total doesn't reach the necessary amount would their money be returned.
At the moment is just pledges to see if the amount required can be reached,so no money will be collected until they are happy there will be enough

One tends to be a bit suspicious of these opportunities being used by scammers.

I would certainly make a pledge but have gotten very cautious due to
problems so prevalent in the U.S. in this area.

esack007

happyjack

I had this notice sent direct to my e-mail address at home. It said from the Summer Wine Forum team. Is that correct Terry?

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
One tends to be a bit suspicious of these opportunities being used by scammers.

I would certainly make a pledge but have gotten very cautious due to
problems so prevalent in the U.S. in this area.

esack007
I can understand your caution,the main official link is now on the main website and it is hoped we can get this show off the ground