2 pub questiions

C W Northrop

Dedicated Member
1.When was The White Horse first seen? Think it was in the Seymour era,psssibly Jaws,not sure though
2.What was the name of the pub in series 22 and 23 that both Mrs Avery and Kevin came out of drunk?

The exterior of The White Horse was first seen at the end of Getting Sam Home.

It was then used from Series 8 onwards.

As far as I can tell, sometimes scenes were filmed inside the actual pub, other episodes relied on a specially built set.

1.When was The White Horse first seen? Think it was in the Seymour era,psssibly Jaws,not sure though
2.What was the name of the pub in series 22 and 23 that both Mrs Avery and Kevin came out of drunk?

In question 2 can you tell me the episode names

The exterior of The White Horse was first seen at the end of Getting Sam Home.

It was then used from Series 8 onwards.

As far as I can tell, sometimes scenes were filmed inside the actual pub, other episodes relied on a specially built set.
thanks ws

In question 2 can you tell me the episode names
The episodes are The Missing Bus Of Mrs Avery and It All Began With An Old Volvo Headlamp

Missing Bus is the Rose and Crown in Marsden Lane north east of Marsden
Volvo Headlamp is the Carriage House on Manchester Road a couple of miles west of Marsden

Both these are marked on the map in the maps section

Back