12 months ago!

Brian Johns

Dedicated Member
A year ago today (Technically and strictly by DATE it is tomorrow but the day was Tuesday!:eyesroll: ) a dastardly and heinous crime took place in these premises
Sids.jpg

My son and I were ruthlessly and viciously KIDNAPPED!!! ( I will omit the part that admits we outweighed the kidnappers 2 to 1!) in Broad Daylight!!
(OK....... it WAS during the day, but being Yorkshire the weather was misty, cloudy, raining, drizzling and miserable...not much daylight around)

We were the subjected to several hours of torture as we were driven from place..
IMG_0612.jpg

To place....
IMG_0621.jpg

We were FORCED to have lunch here.....
IMG_0635.jpg

To be continued...........................

Continued.........
We were even taken to a spooky graveyard...
IMG_0648.jpg

before being kicked out of the car and returned here.....
IMG_0605.jpg

THANKS TERRY!!!!:p:03::18:

p.s. Sorry for tramping mud through your car!o_O

Wow it seems like only 6 months ago Brian, it was a great day and I am going to clean the car tomorrow,Maybe

A year ago today (Technically and strictly by DATE it is tomorrow but the day was Tuesday!:eyesroll: ) a dastardly and heinous crime took place in these premises
View attachment 2187

My son and I were ruthlessly and viciously KIDNAPPED!!! ( I will omit the part that admits we outweighed the kidnappers 2 to 1!) in Broad Daylight!!
(OK....... it WAS during the day, but being Yorkshire the weather was misty, cloudy, raining, drizzling and miserable...not much daylight around)

We were the subjected to several hours of torture as we were driven from place..
View attachment 2188

To place....
View attachment 2189

We were FORCED to have lunch here.....
View attachment 2191

To be continued...........................
Strange that because I was in the same area 2 weeks ago with my Grandson and subjected to the same treatment.
We were taken to several locations so that it would be harder to track us down.
We were finally released after Pearl confronted the Kidnappers.:eek:

Would like to have added "likes" but the button has been kidnapped from my screen on this thread, hopefully it has not been held to ransom on Tony's server . Have we been over using it does it need to go on a fitness regime and not used willy nilly . Have we come like Cooper and Walsh and hitting the like button akin to them pushing the panic alarm at every situation . Are we all now Willy Nilly Button Pushing Copper Toppers :)

Wonderful memorable photographs Brian I bet you treasured your time in Summer Wine Country!

Sounds like you had a great time. Hard to believe it has been a year already. Thanks for the pictures.

I am liking the green shirt on the wall of Sid's Cafe. Think I will contact them to see what they would charge to ship to the States. I looked up their site and am pleased to see our forums on their page of links to Summer Wine info.

Would hit the Like button as well but it seems to have gone walkabout.

Would like to have added "likes" but the button has been kidnapped from my screen on this thread, hopefully it has not been held to ransom on Tony's server . Have we been over using it does it need to go on a fitness regime and not used willy nilly . Have we come like Cooper and Walsh and hitting the like button akin to them pushing the panic alarm at every situation . Are we all now Willy Nilly Button Pushing Copper Toppers :)

Wonderful memorable photographs Brian I bet you treasured your time in Summer Wine Country!

No "Like" button on mine, either.

Back