Which Actor.

I'm going to guess the wonderful Maggie Ollerenshaw - she's in at least 4 (OAH, SOAH, FSW & LSW). Different and funny in each!

It's one of the harbour lights at the entrance to Eyemouth Harbour, just down the road from where I live, I was down there last week taking some photos.
You're so lucky living near the coast, sadly something that's a long way from me living in the largest landlocked county in the UK!

You're so lucky living near the coast, sadly something that's a long way from me living in the largest landlocked county in the UK
I didn't catch a glimpse of an ocean until I was in my mid-40s. I've always lived about 375 miles from the Atlantic coast, and grew up in a family for whom travel was "outlandish". When I had to travel for my job, I developed a taste for it, and I've never looked back.

Yes, Roger is lucky living near the coast of the UK. I'd give almost anything for both the northern UK and the coast.

I didn't catch a glimpse of an ocean until I was in my mid-40s. I've always lived about 375 miles from the Atlantic coast, and grew up in a family for whom travel was "outlandish". When I had to travel for my job, I developed a taste for it, and I've never looked back.
Wow, we Brits somehow forget just how big the US is. I don't think there is a single place in the UK that's more than 100 miles from the coast....

Great question Pearl, how did you find that out? was it by watching them all.....
I think theres a secret stalker inside me struggling to get out, if I find a person interesting for what ever reason I research them. I was watch OAH today and Joe Belcher was in it the secret stalker person in me woke up and looked him up.

Back